Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust > Engine > Seals and Gaskets, Engine > Valve Guide Seal > Component Information > Service and Repair > Page 2514
7. Remove the valve stem keys (1).
10. Remove the valve spring cap (2).
1. Clean the cylinder head valve spring seat and/or shim area.
Important: The valve stem oil seal alignment and position on the valve guide is critical.
An improperly installed valve stem oil seal may lead to excessive oil consumption, and increased vehicle emissions .
3. Install the valve stem oil seal onto the guide.
1. Lubricate the valve guide and valve stem oil seal with clean engine oil.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|