Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Maintenance > Fluids > Fluid - Differential > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > Customer Interest for Fluid - Differential: > 07-04-20-002B > Apr > 10 > Drivetrain - Vibration/Noise While Making A Turn/Accel > Page 1632
1. Raise and support the vehicle.
4. If equipped with a differential cooler:
1. Using a bent tip screwdriver, remove the quick connect fitting retaining ring (3) from the quick connect fitting (4) and discard the retaining
2. Remove the differential cooler inlet pipe from the differential nut.
5. Drain the fluid.
1. If not equipped with a differential cooler, install the drain plug (1) and washer (2) to the differential.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|