Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
1. Raise and support the vehicle.
2. Clean any dirt from around the differential drain plug.
3. If not equipped with a differential cooler, remove the drain plug (1) and washer (2) from the differential.
4. If equipped with a differential cooler:
1. Using a bent tip screwdriver, remove the quick connect fitting retaining ring (3) from the quick connect fitting (4) and discard the retaining
2. Remove the differential cooler inlet pipe from the differential nut.
5. Drain the fluid.
1. If not equipped with a differential cooler, install the drain plug (1) and washer (2) to the differential.