Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Maintenance > Fluids > Fluid - Differential > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > Customer Interest for Fluid - Differential: > 07-04-20-002B > Apr > 10 > Drivetrain - Vibration/Noise While Making A Turn/Accel > Page 1633
2. If equipped with a differential cooler:
1. Install a new retaining ring.
to the fitting.
3. To ensure the cooler line is properly installed, give the cooler pipe a gentle pull.
3. Clean any dirt from around the differential fill plug.
5. Fill the differential with the new DEXRON(R) LS gear oil, P/N 88862624 (Canadian P/N 88862625). Refer to the table listed below for
6. Check the fluid level to ensure it is even with the bottom of the fill plug hole to no lower than 6 mm (0.25 in) below the opening.
8. Raise the vehicle so the wheels are about 30 cm (12 in) off the floor. Make sure the wheels can spin freely without obstruction from the hoist or
any nearby items.
9. Start the vehicle and put the transmission in second gear. Slowly accelerate to 16 km/h (10 mph) and hold this speed for one minute.
10. Turn the vehicle off.
be worked into the clutch plates.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|