Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Powertrain Management > Emission Control Systems > Evaporative Emissions System > Evaporative Emissions Hose > Component Information > Service and Repair > Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Hoses/Pipes Replacement > Page 4844
Notice: Replace the EVAP pipes and hoses with the original equipment or parts that meet the GM specifications for those parts. The replacement
1. Remove the caps from the pipes.
Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Notice) .
4. Push the clamp (4) outboard against the fuel tank, keeping the clamp parallel with the white stripe on the tank crossover hose.
Tighten the tank crossover hose clamps to 4 N.m (35 lb in).
5. Install the right and left muffler. Refer to Exhaust Muffler Replacement - Right Side (See: Engine, Cooling and Exhaust/Exhaust
System/Muffler/Service and Repair) and to Exhaust Muffler Replacement - Left Side (See: Engine, Cooling and Exhaust/Exhaust
6. Refill the fuel system.
Charging/Battery/Battery Cable/Service and Repair)Battery Negative Cable Disconnection and Connection (7.0L) (See: Starting and
9. Use the following procedure in order to inspect for leaks:
1. Turn the ignition switch ON, with the engine OFF for 2 seconds.
10. Program the transmitters. Refer to Transmitter Programming (N. America and Japan, except Canada) (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming
and Relearning)Transmitter Programming (Canada and Europe) (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) .
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|