Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Sensors and Switches > Sensors and Switches - Powertrain Management > Sensors and Switches - Computers and Control Systems > Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor > Component Information > Locations > Page 647
Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor: Service and Repair
Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Replacement
Notice: Handle the electronic throttle control components carefully. Use cleanliness in order to prevent damage. Do not drop the electronic throttle
1. Remove the left instrument panel (I/P) on the lower closeout insulator panel. Refer to Instrument Panel Insulator Panel Replacement (See: Body
and Frame/Interior Moulding / Trim/Dashboard / Instrument Panel/Service and Repair) .
2. Disconnect the electrical connector of the accelerator pedal sensor module .
3. Remove the accelerator pedal mounting bolts.
1. Install the accelerator pedal to the steering column support bracket.
Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Notice) .
Important: Always use a torque wrench in order to obtain the proper torque.
2. Install the accelerator pedal mounting bolts.
Tighten the bolts to 20 N.m (15 lb ft).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|