Town & Country Van V6-201 3.3L VIN R SMFI (1990)
Rear Heater-A/C Components
3. Remove left lower quarter trim panel.
4. Remove the attaching screws securing the air distribution duct to the rear wheel housing.
5. Remove the attaching screws securing the heater unit to the floor pan.
6. Remove attaching screw securing the unit to the quarter panel support.
7. Lift the unit enough to clear the floor pan and remove the unit from the vehicle.
To Install, Reverse the preceding operation. Install new gaskets at refrigerant lines and expansion valve. Evacuate and charge the refrigerant
system. Refill the cooling system. Test for leaks and overall performance.