Intrepid V6-2.7L VIN R (2003)
Exhaust Resonator: Service and Repair
Resonator - Left Rear
RESONATOR LEFT REAR
1. Remove the exhaust system.
2. Loosen the clamp of the left rear resonator/pipe assembly.
3. Remove the left rear resonator/pipe assembly.
1. Install the left rear resonator/pipe assembly onto the muffler/front resonator assembly and loose assemble the accompanying clamp.
2. Install exhaust system.
3. Align exhaust components for proper clearance. Tighten all band clamps to 61 Nm (45 ft. lbs.).