Intrepid V6-2.7L VIN R (2003)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
Sentry Key Immobilizer Module Programming
NOTE: If the PCM and the SKIM are replaced at the same time, program the VIN into the PCM first. All vehicle keys will then need to be replaced and
programmed to the new SKIM.
1. Turn the ignition on (transmission in park/neutral).
2. Use the DRBIII(R) and select THEFT ALARM, SKIM then MISCELLANEOUS.
3. Select SKIM MODULE REPLACEMENT (GASOLINE).
4. Program the vehicle four-digit PIN into the SKIM.
5. Select COUNTRY CODE and enter the correct country.
NOTE: Be sure to enter the correct country code. If the incorrect country code is programmed into SKIM, the SKIM must be replaced.
6. Select UPDATE VIN (the SKIM will learn the VIN from the PCM).
7. Press ENTER to transfer the VIN (the PCM will send the VIN to the SKIM).
8. The DRBIII(R) will ask if you want to transfer the secret key. Select ENTER to transfer secret key from the PCM. This will ensure the current
vehicle ignition keys will still operate the SKIS system.