GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust > Engine > Cylinder Head Assembly > Valve Cover > Component Information > Service and Repair > Valve Rocker Arm Cover Replacement - Left Side > Page 1793
6. Apply threadlock to the threads of the bracket bolts. Refer to Adhesives, Fluids, Lubricants, and Sealers (See: Specifications/Adhesives, Fluids,
Lubricants, and Sealers) for the correct part number.
7. Install the ignition coils and bracket to the rocker arm cover.
9. Install the spark plug wires to the ignition coils.
10. Position the engine harness, if necessary.
and Repair/Oil Level Indicator Tube Replacement).
15. Install the upper transmission fill tube. Refer to Transmission Fluid Filler Tube and Seal Replacement (See: Transmission and
Drivetrain/Automatic Transmission/Transaxle/Automatic Transmission Dipstick - Dipstick Tube/Service and Repair/4L60-E/4L65-E/4L70-E -
16. Install the engine cover. Refer to Engine Cover Replacement (See: Access Cover/Service and Repair).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|