GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Maintenance > Hoses > Hose/Line HVAC > Component Information > Service and Repair > Air Conditioning Evaporator Front Tube Replacement > Page 1008
J 39400-A Halogen Leak Detector
1. Recover the refrigerant from the system. Refer to Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging (See: Heating and Air Conditioning/Service and
Repair/Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging).
2. Remove the engine cover. Refer to Engine Cover Replacement (See: Body and Frame/Access Cover/Service and Repair).
3. Remove the auxiliary evaporator outlet tube (1) from the compressor hose (3).
6. Remove the auxiliary evaporator tube (1) retaining nuts (2) from the body.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Caution).
1. Connect the evaporator tube (1) to the auxiliary evaporator core and tighten the hose fitting to48 Nm (35 lb ft).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|