GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Maintenance > Hoses > Hose/Line HVAC > Component Information > Service and Repair > Air Conditioning Evaporator Front Tube Replacement > Page 997
6. Install the evaporator inlet hose nut to the front evaporator tube and tighten to16 Nm (12 lb ft).
7. Install the front evaporator tube to the condenser.
and Frame/Grille/Service and Repair).
10. Install the coolant recover reservoir. Refer to Coolant Recovery Reservoir Replacement (See: Engine, Cooling and Exhaust/Cooling
System/Coolant Reservoir/Service and Repair).
11. Evacuate and recharge the A/C system. Refer to Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging (See: Heating and Air Conditioning/Service and
Repair/Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging).
12. Leak test the fittings of the components using the J 39400-A .
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|