GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Automatic Transmission/Transaxle > Band Apply Servo, A/T > Component Information > Service and Repair > 4L60-E/4L65-E/4L70-E - Automatic Transmission > Page 4752
9. Remove the 2-4 servo assembly from the transmission.
10. Inspect the 4th apply piston, the 2-4 servo converter, 2nd apply piston, and the piston inner housing for the following defects:
Burrs and nicks
1. Install the new seals on the pistons and the servo cover.
6. Tighten the bolt on the J 29714-A in order to compress the servo cover.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Caution).
9. Install the oil pan bolt and tighten to 11 Nm (97 lb in).
10. Install the 2 heat shield retaining bolts and the heat shield from the transmission then tighten to 17 Nm (13 lb ft).
Note: It is recommended that transmission adaptive pressure (TAP) information be reset.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|