GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Automatic Transmission/Transaxle > Fluid Line/Hose, A/T > Component Information > Service and Repair > 4L60-E/4L65-E/4L70-E - Automatic Transmission > Page 4837
8. Do not use the plastic cap on the cooler line in order to install the cooler line into the fitting.
Important: Do not manually depress the retaining clip when installing the plastic cap.
10. Position (snap) the plastic cap onto the fitting. Do not manually depress the retaining ring when installing the plastic cap onto the quick connect
11. Ensure that the plastic cap is fully seated against the fitting.
12. Ensure that no gap is present between the cap and the fitting.
13. Ensure that the yellow identification band on the tube is hidden within the quick connect fitting.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|