Yukon Denali AWD V8-6.2L (2007)
6. Install the clutch plate assembly.
7. IMPORTANT: Ensure the drive plate does not drag against the pulley when the pulley is rotated.
Measure the air gap between the pulley and the drive plate. Adjust the shims to achieve a 0.35-0.65 mm (0.014-0.026 in) air gap.
8. NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice.
Install the clutch plate retaining bolt.
Tighten the bolt to 18 N.m (13 lb ft).
9. Install a ratchet into the A/C belt tensioner adapter opening.
10. Rotate the A/C belt tensioner clockwise in order to relieve the tension on the belt.
11. Install the A/C belt to the A/C compressor.
12. Slowly release the tension on the A/C belt tensioner.
13. Remove the ratchet from the A/C belt tensioner.
14. Install the engine protection shield.
15. Lower the vehicle.