H3 L5-3.7L (2007)
Important: If any tire sealant is noted upon tire dismounting, replace the sensor. Refer to Tire Pressure Indicator Sensor Replacement
(Clamp In Style). Also remove all residual liquid sealant from the inside of the tire and wheel surfaces.
3. Remove the tire pressure sensor nut.
4. Remove the sensor from the wheel hole.
5. Remove the sensor grommet from the valve stem.
1. Clean any dirt or debris from the grommet sealing areas.
2. Install the grommet on the sensor valve stem.
3. Insert the sensor in the wheel hole with the air passage facing away from the wheel.
Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice.
4. Install the sensor nut and position the sensor body parallel to the inside wheel surface while torquing.
Tighten the sensor nut to 7 N.m (62 lb in).
Important: Before installing the tire on the wheel, note the following items to avoid tire pressure sensor damage upon tire mounting:
Position the mounting/dismounting head 180 degrees from the valve stem.
Position the bead transition area 45 degrees counterclockwise of the valve stem.
Using the tire machine, rotate the tire/wheel assembly clockwise when transferring the tire bead to the inside of the wheel rim.
Repeat items for outer bead.
Install the tire on the wheel.
5. Install the tire/wheel assembly on the vehicle.
6. Lower the vehicle.