XK-8 Convertible (X100) V8-4.0L (AJ27) (2001)
Windshield Moulding / Trim: Service and Repair
Windshield Moulding (76.43.40)
1. Remove wiper arm and blade assembly.
2. Remove plenum cover.
3. Using a trim removal tool, carefully release windshield finisher from upper joint retaining clip.
4. Carefully release finisher from remaining retaining clips on 'A' post.
5. Clean mating surface of windshield.
6. If original finisher is to be re-fitted, clean mating surface.
1. Position finisher at 'A' post and press firmly to fully seat in retaining clips
2. Fit finisher to upper joint retaining clip.
3. Fit plenum cover.
4. Fit wiper arm and blade assembly.