XK-8 Convertible (X100) V8-4.0L (AJ27) (2001)
6. Remove headlamp fixings.
1. Disconnect headlamp harness multiplug.
2. Slacken and remove headlamp upper and lower securing bolts.
3. Slacken headlamp securing nut.
7. Remove powerwash jet assembly from headlamp.
Carefully withdraw and position headlamp for access to underside, release washer jet tangs and remove assembly from headlamp.
1. Fit powerwash jet assembly to headlamp, ensuring tangs fully seat.
2. Fit headlamp assembly to BIW.
3. Fit but do not fully tighten headlamp upper and lower securing bolts.
4. Align headlamp with vehicle profile.
5. Tighten headlamp securing nut.
6. Fully tighten headlamp securing bolts.
7. Connect feed hose to powerwash jet assembly.
8. Connect harness multiplug to headlamp.
9. Fit headlamp rear trim panel and water deflector.
10. Fit and fully seat front of wheelarch liner and secure with new fasteners.
11. Fit and fully seat access panel to wheelarch liner and rotate fastener 1/4 turn to secure.
12. Return steering to straight ahead position.
13. Carry out headlamp beam alignment.