XK (X150) V8-4.2L (2008)
Washer Fluid Level Switch: Service and Repair
Low Washer Fluid Warning Indicator Switch (84.10.17)
WARNING: Do not work on or under a vehicle supported only by a jack. Always support the vehicle on safety stands.
1. Raise and support the vehicle.
2. Remove the RH fender splash shield.
3. Drain the washer reservoir fluid.
Position a container to collect the fluid.
4. Remove the low washer fluid warning indicator switch.
Disconnect the electrical connector.
5. Remove and discard the seal.
1. Install a new seal.
2. Install the low washer fluid warning indicator switch.
Connect and secure the electrical connector.
3. Install the fender splash shield.
4. Refill the washer reservoir.