Jeep Workshop Manuals
Grand Cherokee 2WD V6-3.7L (2008)
Powertrain Management > Computers and Control Systems > Information Bus > Component Information > Diagrams > Diagram Information and Instructions > Page 3794
5. Install the connector locking wedge, if required, and reconnect the connector to its mating half/component.
STANDARD PROCEDURE - WIRE SPLICING
When splicing a wire, it is important that the correct gage be used as shown in the wiring diagrams.
1. Remove one-half (1/2) inch of insulation from each wire that needs to be spliced.
3. Place the strands of wire overlapping each other inside of the splice clip (1).
4. Using crimping tool (1), Mopar p/n 05019912AA, crimp the splice clip and wires together.
5. Solder (3) the connection (2) together using rosin core type solder (1) only.
CAUTION: DO NOT USE ACID CORE SOLDER.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|