Rondo L4-2.4L (2007)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
IMMOBILIZER CONTROL UNIT
1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Remove the driver crash pad lower panel (A) after removing side cover.
3. Remove the shroud (A) after removing the fixed screws (3EA).
4. Disconnect the 5P connector of the SMARTRA unit and then remove the SMARTRA unit (A) after loosening a nut.
1. Install the immobilizer control unit after connecting the unit connector.
2. Install the driver crash pad reinforcing panel.
3. Install the driver crash pad lower panel.