Sephia Sedan L4-1.6L SOHC 16V (1993)
Blower Motor: Service and Repair
NOTE: On models equipped with airbag system, refer to Technician Safety Information for system disarming and arming procedures.
1. Discharge A/C system.
2. Disconnect battery ground cable.
3. Disconnect intake and outlet pipe from evaporator using suitable quick coupling tool. Immediately plug all open fittings to keep moisture out of
4. Remove cover and drain hose.
5. Remove glove compartment and disconnect wiring harness connector.
Fig. 9 Blower Motor/Evaporator Unit Replacement
6. Remove blower motor/evaporator unit, Fig. 9.