Freelander Service Procedures
7. Manoeuvre fuse box to gain access to CCU.
8. Release retaining clips and remove CCU.
1. Position CCU and secure in clips.
2. Align fuse box to mounting plate.
3. Connect multiplugs to CCU.
4. Fit bolts securing fuse box to mounting bracket
and tighten to 8 Nm (6 lbf.ft).
5. Position mounting plate and tighten bolts to 8
Nm (6 lbf.ft).
6. Fit fuse box cover.
7. Close glove box.
8. Connect battery earth lead.
Control Unit - power fold mirrors - up to
CAUTION: If the power fold mirrors are operated
consecutively more than three times, then they
will cease to function for a period of one minute.
This is to prevent damage to the power fold
1. Remove the front console.
2. Release the two clips securing the power fold
mirror control unit.
3. Release the control unit from its mounting and
disconnect the multiplug.
4. Remove the control unit.
1. Locate the control unit in its mounting and
ensure the clips are fully engaged.
2. Connect the multiplug to the control unit.
3. Fit the front console.