Freelander Service Procedures
Harness - rear door
1. Remove rear door plastic sheet.
2. Disconnect multiplugs from door latch and
window lift motor.
3. Release 7 clips securing door harness to door.
4. Release 'B/C' post upper finisher from 6 clips
and position aside.
5. Release multiplug from location at base of 'B/C'
post and disconnect multiplug.
6. Release harness sheath from 'B/C' post and
pull door harness through 'B/C' post.
7. Release sheath from front edge of door and pull
harness into door.
8. Remove door harness.
1. Position harness to door and secure with clips.
2. Connect multiplugs to door latch and window lift
3. Feed harness through front edge of door and
secure sheath to door.
4. Feed harness into 'B/C' post and secure sheath
to 'B/C' post.
5. Connect and secure multiplug at base of 'B/C'
6. Position 'B/C' post upper finisher and secure
7. Fit rear door plastic sheet.