L322 Range Rover Service Procedures
4. Position plate, LRT-60-033/2, fit pin LRT-60-
033/9 to tie bar location and secure to plate.
5. Locate pins LRT-60-033/7 andLRT-60-033/8
to plate and align to brake caliper mounting bolt
locations. Fit bolts to secure pins.
NOTE: Pins locate in holes marked 'REAR',
with longer pin LRT-60-033/7 aligned with
caliper top mounting bolt hole.
6. Screw hydraulic ram, LRT-60-033/1 into plate
and press drive flange from hub.
NOTE: Outer bearing track will remain on drive
7. Remove brake disc shield.
8. Remove plate, LRT-60-033/2 and pin LRT-60-
9. Remove pins, LRT-60-033/7 and LRT-60-033/
10. Remove and discard circlip.
11. Position hub to bed of hydraulic press, fit
adapter LRT-60-033/6 to bearing and press out
12. Remove bearing track from drive flange using a
1. Clean hub and drive flange.