Land Rover Workshop Manuals
LR3 (LA) V8-4394cc 4.4L (2005)
Powertrain Management > PROM - Programmable Read Only Memory > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > Recalls: > SB034SB0365 > Nov > 06 > Campaign - Various Vehicle Systems Upgrades > Page 5234
10. Remove and discard the orange O-ring seal. (Arrowed in Figure 9)
12. Install and fully seat the new orange O-ring seal from kit JPO500010.
13. Install and align the plunger cover.
CAUTION: The cover must be positioned and clamped evenly during the following step.
14. Install the puller and the "button" special tool and carefully tighten the puller to compress the springs to a snug seated condition. (Figure 10)
CAUTION: Care must be exercised to avoid cross-threading the new screws being installed. Proper installation is best performed by positioning
15. Install and finger tighten the two exposed cover screws to secure the cover. (Figure 10)
17. Install the two remaining new plunger cover screws. (Figure 11)
REPAIR PROCEDURE RANGE ROVER 6A198058 TO 6A222277
* THIS ENTIRE RANGE ROVER COMPRESSOR REPAIR SECTION IS NEW FOR ISSUE 5.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|