B2300 SE Regular Cab 2WD L4-2.3L VIN A (1997)
1. Remove driver side B-pillar trim panel as required
2. Remove two retaining screws for upper bracket and nut for lower bracket.
3. Remove the brackets from the module by lifting on the module plastic tabs which lock into holes on the bracket fingers.
If the RAP module is to be reinstalled, disconnect the smaller 22-pin connector first. If the larger 26-pin connector is disconnected first, the
module will register an ignition tamper and trigger the alarm when the wiring is reconnected.
4. Disconnect two connectors and antenna plug.
5. Reverse procedure to install.