B3000 DS Cab Plus 2WD V6-3.0L OHV (2001)
Antenna Cable: Service and Repair
Antenna Cable (One Piece)
1. Remove the audio unit.
2. Position the antenna lead in cable.
1. Open the glove box door.
2. Release the tabs and lower the glove box to the full open position.
3. Disconnect the antenna cable in-line connector.
4. Push the rubber grommet through the sheet metal and feed the antenna lead in cable through the hole.
3. Remove the radio antenna mast.
Remove the radio antenna mast by turning it counterclockwise.
4. Unsnap and remove the radio antenna base cap.
5. Remove the screws (1) and antenna base and cable assembly (2).
6. Position aside the antenna cable.
1. Lift out the antenna base.