B3000 SE Regular Cab 4WD V6-3.0L OHV (1998)
Alignment: Service and Repair
1. Start the engine and center the steering wheel.
2. Turn the engine off, and hold the steering wheel in the "straight forward" position by attaching a rigid link from the steering wheel to the brake
3. Check the toe settings; follow the manufacturer's instructions.
NOTE: Do not allow the steering gear bellows to twist when the front wheel spindle tie rod is rotated.
4. Remove the clamps.
5. Loosen the nuts. Clean and lubricate the nut(s) and front wheel spindle tie rod threads.
6. Rotate the front wheel spindle tie rods.
7. Tighten the nuts.
8. Install the clamps.
9. Recheck the toe settings.