Protege ES L4-1839cc 1.8L DOHC (1997)
Power Door Lock Control Module: Testing and Inspection
DOOR LOCK TIMER UNIT INSPECTION
1. Remove the right front side trim.
2. Measure the voltage at the door lock timer unit terminals by using a voltmeter.
3. Disconnect the door lock timer unit connector before checking for continuity at terminal N.
4. If not as specified, inspect the parts listed under "Inspection area" and the related wiring harness.
5. If the parts and wiring harnesses are OK but the system still does not work properly, replace the door lock timer unit.
Terminal Voltage List (Reference)