Grand Marquis V8-4.6L Flex Fuel (2010)
Antenna Cable: Service and Repair
Antenna Lead-In Cable
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the audio unit. For additional information, refer to Audio Unit See: Radio, Stereo, and Compact Disc/Radio/Stereo/Service and Repair.
2. Remove the RH lower instrument panel insulator.
1. Remove the pin-type retainers.
2. Release the locking tab.
3. Remove the insulator.
Disconnect the courtesy lamp.
3. Disconnect the antenna lead-in cable.
4. Disengage the antenna lead-in cable pin-type locator retainer.
5. Remove the 3 retainers and the antenna lead-in cable.
6. To install, reverse the removal procedure.