PB 150 V8-318 5.2L VIN T 2-BBL (1983)
Hydraulic Brake Booster: Service and Repair
1. Fill oil reservoir to proper level and let stand at least two minutes.
2. Start engine and run momentarily.
3. Add oil as necessary.
4. Repeat above procedure until oil level remains constant after running engine.
5. Raise and support front of vehicle.
6. Turn wheels left and right, lightly contacting stops.
7. Add oil as necessary.
8. Lower vehicle.
9. Start engine and depress brake pedal several times while rotating steering wheel from stop to stop.
10. Turn engine off, then pump brake pedal four or five times to deplete accumulator pressure.
11. Check oil level, filling as necessary.
12. If oil is extremely foamy, allow vehicle to stand several minutes with engine off, then repeat entire procedure.