PB 150 V8-318 5.2L VIN T 2-BBL (1983)
Front Wheel Drive Models, Exc. 1986-87 Mini-Vans/Wagons
1. Check fuse for continuity.
2. Disconnect four wire electrical connector at steering column.
3. Connect a suitable 12 volt power source to yellow wire terminal of switch harness connector.
4. Attach one lead of a suitable test lamp to ground, then the second lead to brown wire with red tracer terminal test lamp should illuminate with
speed control switch in "on" position. Test lamp should be off when set button is depressed, or when speed control switch is in "off" position.
5. Attach test lamp lead to dark blue wire with white tracer. Test lamp should illuminate with slide switch in "on" position, and be off with slide
switch in "off" position.
6. Attach test lead to white wire with red tracer. Test lamp should be off with slide switch in "on" position, illuminate when set button is depressed,
and be off when switch is released. Test lamp should illuminate when slide switch is moved to "Resume" position, then go off when slide switch is
7. Replace speed control switch if test lamp does not respond as indicated.