Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Brakes and Traction Control > Disc Brake System > Brake Caliper > Component Information > Service and Repair > Removal and Installation > Page 3545
9. Remove the brake pedal holding tool from the brake pedal.
10. Pump the brake pedal to seat the pads.
During service procedures, grease and other foreign material must be kept off disc brake caliper, rotor and external surfaces of the hub.
Brake Pedal Holding Tool Installed
1. Using a brake pedal holding tool such as the one shown, depress the brake pedal past its first inch of travel, and secure it in this position. This will
isolate the master cylinder from the brake hydraulic system, not allowing the fluid to drain from the reservoir.
2. Raise vehicle on jackstands or centered on a hoist.
Wheel Center Cap Removal
3. Remove the center cap from the wheel. Center cap is removed by inserting a trim stick into the notch on the center cap and prying it off the wheel.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|