Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Brakes and Traction Control > Disc Brake System > Brake Caliper > Component Information > Service and Repair > Removal and Installation > Page 3556
Note: If rotor retainers are on the wheel mounting studs they must be remove before attempting to remove rotor. They do not need to be
7. Remove the rotor from the hub/bearing.
Hub/Bearing Mounting Bolts
8. Remove the 4 bolts mounting the hub/ bearing and the caliper adapter to the steering knuckle
1. Install the 4 mounting bolts for the hub/bearing into the bolt holes in the steering knuckle.
tightening sequence to the full specified torque of 122 Nm (20 ft. lbs.).
9. Install the center cap on the wheel.
10. Lower the vehicle.
Note: When removing the center cap from the wheel do not use a sharp or hard tool. Use of such a tool can damage the finish on the wheel and
Wheel Center Cap Removal
1. Remove the center cap from the wheel. Center cap is removed by inserting a trim stick into the notch on the center cap and prying it off the wheel.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|