Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Brakes and Traction Control > Disc Brake System > Brake Rotor/Disc > Component Information > Service and Repair > Rotor Removal and Installation > Page 3584
3. Install rotor on hub.
Caution: Use care when installing the caliper on the caliper adapter so the seals on the caliper guide pin bushings do not get damaged.
5. Carefully install the brake caliper and brake shoes on the caliper adapter by first hooking the end of the caliper under the edge of the caliper
adapter. Then rotate caliper into position on the caliper adapter.
Caution: When installing the caliper guide pin bolts into the caliper adapter be careful not to cross thread the caliper guide pin bolts
6. Install the caliper mounting bolts. Tighten the mounting bolts to a torque of 27 Nm (20 ft. lbs.).
sequence to the full specified torque of 135 Nm (100 ft. lbs.).
9. Install the center cap on the wheel.
10. Remove jackstands or lower hoist.
Caution: Before moving vehicle, pump the brake pedal several times to insure the vehicle has a firm brake pedal.
11. Road test the vehicle and make several stops to wear off any foreign material on the rotor and the brake shoes.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|