Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Brakes and Traction Control > Parking Brake System > Parking Brake Cable > Component Information > Service and Repair > Page 3656
Park Brake Cables At Equalizer
10. Remove both rear park brake cables from park brake cable equalizer.
12. Fold bottom of carpeting behind seat upward to access the park brake cable.
Park Brake Cable Routing Clip
13. Remove nut attaching park brake cable routing clip to stud in floor pan.
Park Brake Cable Removal From Retaining Bracket
14. Place Remover, Special Tool 8182 over end of park brake cable. Install a 1/2 inch wrench on hex end of Remover, Special Tool 8182. Using 1/2
inch wrench, push tool (without turning) toward park brake cable retaining bracket. This will collapse retaining fingers on park brake cable
15. Raise vehicle on jackstands or centered on a frame contact type hoist.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|