Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
1. Assemble the upper return spring to the park brake shoes with the park brake shoes off the vehicle.
2. Install park brake shoes and upper return spring as an assembly on caliper adapter.
3. Install hold down clip-on each park brake shoe.
4. Install the adjuster at the bottom of the park brake shoes.
5. Install the lower return spring on the park brake shoes
6. Adjust the park brake shoes to a diameter of 194 mm (7.50 inch).
7. Install brake rotor on hub bearing.
8. Install disc brake caliper on caliper adapter, reversing the removal procedure.
9. Install disc brake caliper to caliper adapter mounting bolts. Tighten mounting bolts to a torque of 55 Nm (40 ft. lbs.).
10. Install wheels and tires.
11. Tighten wheel mounting nuts in proper sequence until all nuts are torqued to half specification. Then repeat tightening sequence to the full
specified torque of 122 Nm (90 ft. lbs.).
12. Install center cap on the wheel.
13. Lower vehicle.
14. Road test vehicle and test for proper operation of park brakes.