Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust > Engine > Intake Manifold > Component Information > Service and Repair > Cleaning and Inspection > Page 1401
Intake Manifold Supports - Front
8. Remove support brackets at intake manifold front corners and at MTV.
10. Remove bolts attaching intake manifold and remove manifold.
1. Clean and inspect gasket sealing surfaces.
NOTE: Intake gaskets can be reused, provided they are free of cuts, tears, or deformation.
2. Inspect gasket for cuts, tears, or deformation. Replace gaskets as necessary.
Upper Intake Manifold Tightening Sequence
4. Tighten bolts gradually in sequence until a torque of 12 Nm (105 inch lbs.) is obtained.
Proportional Purge Solenoid.
8. Connect electrical connectors to: Intake Air Temperature/Manifold Absolute Pressure (TMAP), Idle Air Control (IAC), Throttle Position Sensor
(TPS), and Manifold Tuning Valve (MTV).
9. Install EGR tubes to intake manifold.
10. Install throttle and speed control cables to bracket and throttle arm.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|