Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
holding module in seated position, place locknut over pump module and tighten locknut. Tighten locknut to 61 Nm (45 ft. lbs) torque. Do not over
tighten the fuel pump locknut.
3. Install fuel tubes over fuel return and supply nipples on the module. Refer to Fuel Tubes and Quick Connect Fittings.
4. Attach electrical connector to fuel pump module.
5. Use DRB scan tool to pressurize fuel system. Check for leaks.
6. Install access cover and gasket. Tighten fasteners.
7. Install trunk liner.
8. Connect negative cable to battery.