Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Steering and Suspension > Steering > Power Steering > Power Steering Pump > Component Information > Service and Repair > Power Steering Pump Initial Operation > Page 4090
4. Install power steering fluid pressure and return hose on steering gear.
Nm (252 inch lbs.).
6. Install drive belt on power steering pump pulley.
8. Install power steering pressure hose in outlet port of power steering pump. Tighten the power steering fluid pressure hose fitting to a torque of 34
Nm (25 ft. lbs.).
9. Correctly route the serpentine drive belt on remaining pulleys and belt tensioner. Correctly tension the serpentine drive belt.
10. Tighten locknut on idler pulley of serpentine drive belt tensioner.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|