900 SE Hatchback L4-1985cc 2.0L DOHC Turbo EFI (1997)
Muffler: Service and Repair
1. Lift up the car and undo the joints on the exhaust pipes.
2. Bend out the sheet metal flaps and unhook the rubber hangers.
3. Remove the silencer.
1. Clean the joints.
2. Push up the new silencer and secure with new rubber hangers.
3. Pull the joints together, then tighten to: 20 Nm (15 ft. lbs.).
Make sure that the exhaust system is well clear of adjacent parts.
4. Bend back the sheet metal flaps for the rubber hangers and lower the car.