900 SE Hatchback L4-1985cc 2.0L DOHC Turbo EFI (1997)
Ignition Switch Lock Cylinder: Service and Repair
NOTE: Component identifier numbers used in the following illustration relate to specific steps in the procedures below.
1. Disconnect the battery's negative cable.
2. Remove the cover over the ignition switch.
3. Remove the rear middle console.
4. Set the ignition key in position straight ahead (OFF).
Using a small screwdriver, disconnect the lock cylinder.
5. Pull the lock cylinder straight up.
6. Check that the ignition key is in position straight ahead (OFF).
7. Press in the locking heel and insert the lock cylinder.
8. Install the rear middle console.
9. Install the cover over the ignition switch.
10. Reconnect the battery's negative cable.