xB L4-1.5L (1NZ-FE) (2004)
Wiper Switch: Testing and Inspection
WINDSHIELD WIPER SWITCH ASSY
a. Continuity Check
1. Measure the resistance according to the value(s) in the table.
Front Wiper Switch
Front Washer Switch
Rear Wiper Switch
b. Intermittent Operation Check
1. Connect the voltmeter positive terminal to terminal 7 (+1) of the connector and the voltmeter negative terminal to terminal 5 (EW).
2. Connect the battery positive cable to terminal 8 (+B) of the connector and the battery negative cable to terminal 5 (EW) and 6 (+S).
3. Turn the wiper switch to the INT position.
4. Connect the battery positive cable to terminal 6 (+S) of the connector for 5 seconds.