Tribeca F6-3.6L (2008)
Control Module: Service and Repair
1) Install the TCM.
7.5 N-m (0.8 kgf-m, 5.5 ft-lb)
2) Connect the connector to the TCM.
3) Install in the reverse order of removal.
4) Perform Clear Memory 2 operation. See: Powertrain Management/Transmission Control Systems/Testing and Inspection/Reading and Clearing
Diagnostic Trouble Codes/Clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes
5) Execute the learning control promotion. See: Powertrain Management/Transmission Control Systems/Testing and Inspection/Programming and
6) Perform the inspection at the end of repair work, and make sure there is no faulty as below;
Excessive shift shock
Oil leakage from the transmission body, etc.
Occurrence of noise caused by interference etc.