Sequoia LTD 4WD V8-4.7L (2UZ-FE) (2001)
(6) Keep the vehicle stationary on a level surface for 4 seconds or more.
(7) Turn the steering wheel at least 5 degrees in each direction. Then hold the steering wheel straight-ahead (0 degrees).
(8) Press the TRAC OFF switch (for 2WD vehicle) or VSC OFF switch (for 4WD vehicle) 3 times within 3 seconds.
(9) Check that the VSC buzzer sounds for 3 seconds
If the buzzer does not sound, check the VSC buzzer circuit, the perform the zero point calibration again.
(10) Turn the ignition switch OFF and disconnect the TOYOTA hand-held tester. from the DLC3.
(d) Check the DTC.