Field Remedy: 2585
||Sliding roof - Creaking and squeaking
||Electrical sliding roof
||Creaking and squeaking noise during opening
and / or closing operation.
||Insufficient greasing of the sliding bed
between guidance and frame.
In case of customer complaint please carry out the following working
1. Open the sliding roof into back position.
2. Clean the exposed guidance to ensure a grease and dirt free
3. The whole exposed guidance has to be lubricated with special grease
(Part-No.: 93165590 / Catalogue-No.: 19 48 001).
4. Grease both sides of the guidance between the marked area
(see picture I, arrows).
5. Please open / close the sliding roof 4-5 times to disperse the
Spare Parts: Part-No.: Catalogue-No.:
Special grease 93165590 19 48 001
Labour Times: TC: Hours:
U3 258 50 Lubricate guidance 90 0,3
The costs for this repair will be covered during the normal warranty.
The regular warranty procedure will apply.
||C - Equipment/Windows
||14 - Noises or Vibrations