Volvo Workshop Manuals
V70 GL L5-2.4L VIN 55 B5254S (1998)
Sensors and Switches > Sensors and Switches - Instrument Panel > Fuel Gauge Sender > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > Fuel Sending Unit - Installation > Page 799
Ensure that the harness is moved back to the left side of vehicle.
Install sending unit connector and mount connectors to the bracket.
Installing removed parts
- Protective cap over sending unit If applicable.
- Torque screws for fuel tank straps 25Nm (20 ft.lbs) if applicable.
- Cover plates for access holes.
- Harness bracket and connectors.
- Panels and carpeting over spare wheel.
Ensure proper operation of fuel gauge.
WARRANTY STATEMENT: Claims may be submitted under the New Car Warranty when there is a documented customer complaint, using claim type
Operation No. Labor description
Fuel sending unit replacement according to SB 23-0046
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|