V70 XC AWD L5-2.4L Turbo VIN 56 B5254T (1998)
Check installation of sending unit with gauge as per illustration.
Attach the string to the connector of the sending unit.
Carefully pull the harness over to the access hole for the fuel pump.
Ensure that the harness is moved back to the left side of vehicle.
Install sending unit connector and mount connectors to the bracket.
Installing removed parts
- Protective cap over sending unit If applicable.
- Torque screws for fuel tank straps 25 Nm (20 ft.lbs) if applicable.
- Cover plates for access holes.
- Harness bracket and connectors.
- Panels and carpeting over spare wheel.
Ensure proper operation of fuel gauge.
WARRANTY STATEMENT: Claims may be submitted under the New Car Warranty when there is a documented customer complaint, using claim type
Fuel sending unit replacment according
to SB 23-0046