V70 XC AWD L5-2.4L Turbo VIN 56 B5254T (1998)
Throttle Valve Cable/Linkage: Service and Repair
Fig. 29 Throttle Cable Replacement
1. Remove throttle control lever (A), Fig. 29
2. Remove locking clip (B), Fig. 29, on cable tensioner.
3. Unhook cable from throttle control pulley (C), Fig. 29, and remove it from bracket.
4. Remove kickdown switch (D), Fig. 29,
5. Remove sound insulation pad and knee bolster on drivers side.
6. Detach throttle cable from accelerator pedal. Free latch lugs holding kickdown switch in place at cowl panel, then push out switch with throttle
7. Reverse procedure to install.