V70R AWD L5-2.3L Turbo VIN 52 B5234T6 (1998)
- Put the test gauge point against the hub flange as in the illustration.
- Rotate hub gently. Use a wheel wrench as an aid on the front hub.
Illustration shows testing front.
- Note test gauge run-out. Hub lateral run-out must not exceed 0.02 mm (0.00079").
- Replace hub if maximum lateral run-out exceeds 0.020 mm (0.00079").
Front: Replace hub
- Install brake disc on hub, lining up marks. Tighten locating pin and bolt to 8 Nm (6 ft lb).
- Go to Front Brake Disc, Replacement [QQQA7 - QQQA8] or Rear Brake Disc, Replacement [RRRA8 - RRRA9]. See: Service and Repair